How do I cancel my Experian membership?
Option 1: Update your membership online
Sign in to update your membership from a paid monthly membership to a free membership with no monthly costs by simply selecting the type of membership you would like to change to. There may be several options available to you, including a no cost option.
Updating to a free account online includes the following benefits:
- Your Experian Credit Report and FICO? Score*
- Your report and score updated every 30 days on sign in
- Experian credit monitoring with alerts when key changes occur
- Customized alerts when your Experian FICO? Score or rating changes
- Access to Experian Online Disputes to review and correct inaccuracies
- Access to credit offers based on your credit profile
- The latest credit information and education delivered to your mailbox
- Upgrade and change your account anytime as your needs change
Option 2: Update your membership by phone
If you have questions about your membership or would like to update your membership, you may also contact us by phone.